- Work under general direction with the ability to act independently when determining methods and procedures on new or existing functionality
- Work on complex projects and problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors and additional specialized technical knowledge.
- Work with analysts and stakeholders to determine and refine feature requirements
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering system capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results
- Define and document system designs as they relate to feature work. Feature design, coding, unit testing, debugging, and documentation
- Participate in design and code reviews
Skills & Requirements:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Prior development experience is preferred
- Must have experience with Java and SQL
- Knowledge of RESTful web service design principles
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and reusable components
- Knowledge of AWS services and/or Cloud based methodologies
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.